Quote Originally Posted by mmcgrew View Post
Ms Nelson. Thanks for the reply. However, I do think 4 pages out of 154 is not adequate for a "members" magazine. Is sport aviation a flying magazine or a builders magazine? When was the last time we saw an article on how to "fabric" Paint" "wireing" and so forth. Many of the features in the magazine do not pertain to sport aviation. Why not start a section featuring members projects in the process of being built. I am sure there is much we can learn from other members.

After nine years of building I expected to see the pic of my plane on the front page of the NY Times - or at the minimum on the front page of Sport Aviation. LOL
Thanks and keep in mind - we are first and foremost BUILDERS then we are fliers.
Michael
Quote Originally Posted by RV8505 View Post
I would also like to see 1 or 2 more pages devoted to building and a WEB site link to see the many more detailed photograps and builders notes that weren't published in the magazine. So if it wasn't in the magazine there are resources to see the information in detail that would be of a value to me. I know you have a number of limited pages and even if you had six pages of article it is still a limited view of the project. I think this would be the best of both worlds.
Thanks for your feedback - sounds like you'll both enjoy the Experimenter digital magazine we're about to launch!