Quote Originally Posted by cub builder View Post
If you only have the main and header tank, the GlasAir only has one main tank that spans across the wings. Whichever wing is downhill is going to want to overflow. Leave the caps on and check it again on a level surface. The tanks should level out again and should also equalize once you taxi onto the runway to take off.

If you have the tip tanks installed, they have some rather complicated antisiphon and anti-overflow plumbing between the tips and the main tank. If the tip tank is overflowing, the valving that controls that is mounted just under the seam where the tip tank attaches to the wing. The tip tanks should feed into the mains during flight automatically if the valving is all working correctly.

However, since I don't know your specific plane's configuration, please put the plane on level ground and check that the fuel tanks level out again.
I have parked the plane in various locations on the airfield to see if it was just the spot I was in, and then I went into the same spot points in different direction to see if it would alter the pilot side of the wing tank being more full but it didn't seem to make any difference. I also left it there with the fill caps off to vent in case the vents were clogged and it also didn't seem to make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Berson View Post
If the landing gear is low on the pilot side it won't matter how many ways you position it on the ramp.
I thought maybe the left main tire might have been low but I checked both mains and the nose tire while I was at it and they are all about the same.