Quote Originally Posted by rwanttaja View Post
You recovered from Covid...does that mean you don't believe ANYONE has died from it? Shouldn't precautions be based on protecting the most number of people?

Of course not......but let's be honest, people die from sicknesses all the time. This one hit us hard, and seemingly fast. Combined with the fact that from all indications, nobody's immune system had seen it before, it is unavoidable that people would die from it.....I'm not trying to be harsh here, but from a facts point of view.

If I thought that wearing a mask would actually save the actual people I passed by in the store, etc, sure, I'd wear one. Maybe it's my rural life, but I just don't buy into the "if it saves just one life" way of thinking. If that was the case, they wouldn't have sent Covid patients to nursing homes.....That was an action that directly killed people (and I believe more people than would ever have been killed if nobody wore a mask).

Look, I'm not wishing that anyone gets sick, or God forbid, dies, but there needs to be a balance between personal freedom and personal responsibility for one's own health.

Anyway, However this all works out, I wish you all good health, and a great Airventure this year! (I'm staying slightly optomistic on that last one)