Thread: Daily weather round up leading up to AirVenture

Lightbulb Daily weather round up leading up to AirVenture

If interested, I'll be doing my Daily Weather Roundup: Getting to Oshkosh starting on Monday, July 18, 2022 at 3 pm EDT. This will hosted live on YouTube each day through Saturday, July 23 to help understand the significant weather threats pilots may face flying to Oshkosh or surrounding airports. If you can't attend live, it'll be available on the EZWxBrief YouTube channel shortly thereafter. Each video will be 10 to 20 minutes in duration unless there is substantial/complex weather to discuss. Please subscribe to the EZWxBrief YouTube channel and click Notify to be alerted when a live broadcast is occurring. I also broadcast the The Daily EZ Weather Brief live on YouTube each weekday morning at 7:20 a.m. EDT which discusses the weather significant to aviation all across the conterminous U.S. and southern Canada.
    Last edited by scottd; 06-23-2022 at 08:58 AM.

Cool. I'll be watching. Doing any the week of, even if brief? Thank you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Neat - if this year is anything like most all the previous ones? I always pack rain gear, hot and dry weather clothes and most all other weather possibility except for snow clothes. And most years I'm mighty glad I did.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by N3kf View Post
    Cool. I'll be watching. Doing any the week of, even if brief? Thank you
    Not at this time. They take a lot of time to prep and I’ll need to be 100% engaged in doing presentations and such during the week. Besides, the Internet is usually nonexistent on the grounds. If there happens to be a major weather event during the week like last year, I may be inclined to do a short overview in the morning, but that's unlikely.
    Last edited by scottd; 06-30-2022 at 07:01 PM.

FYI, Scott has been doing these "getting to Osh" weather brief videos for a few years now. Coming from the SE a thousand miles away, I can verify that they are an invaluable tool in your weather planning toolkit. Highly, highly recommended.
    Todd “I drink and know things” Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Auburntsts View Post
    FYI, Scott has been doing these "getting to Osh" weather brief videos for a few years now. Coming from the SE a thousand miles away, I can verify that they are an invaluable tool in your weather planning toolkit. Highly, highly recommended.
    Last year the number of views for these were down significantly from previous years. This will likely be the last year I do these. They take an enormous amount of time to produce only to have a handful of pilots viewing them.