Very short answer: No I do not.
But I elaborate.

I'm personally unfamiliar with AN fittings, so I looked it up. I assume you tried searching Google for specifics. There's a lot of junk among the useful results. Do any of these links below achieve what you need?

For simple standards, wikipedia.org is reliable. So is Engineering ToolBox. I keep a few of these bookmarks on an edge of my work desktop to refer back to tables repeatedly within my discipline.

Full Swagelok catalog on CadRegister.com by ThomasNet (referral link) is free and easy multi-format. You do not have to install Java to use the site, although it will recommend you to, and from a PC security standpoint I avoid Java entirely as it only adds minor value for historically bad patching practices since being acquired by Oracle. At CadRegister.net, Java simply gives an interactive viewport for the parts, and is not required at all to download full parts. I am very familiar with this one. I also recommend you simply download, tweak the part, then add it to your assembly, instead of using their "Insert.." function. See also discussion of library standards in this previous thread.

Parker-Hannefin
was disappointing to me because I am unfamiliar with their site or their correct terms to search by. But, I do know the nuggets of free downloads are in there as Mike has said. They compete directly with Swagelok.

As mentioned recently here, McMaster-Carr has great free resources for the many parts it sells. I don't know if you'll find what you seek there though.

traceparts is a fair and free resource, mostly uploaded from manufacturers in many categories. If you know the manufacturer of the part, you may find same or similar there. Manufacturers have self-interest in proper tagging, categorization, and useful accurate models. I've found this useful a couple of times in the past, and so it is on my short list of new item sources professionally.

Or, if buy them.. ask your vendor or go straight to the manufacturer!! Professional vendors & product reps usually have resources like this to hand out so that you design their parts into your project and then buy from them. Connectors is a very competitive market. This generally applies broadly to these last 5 paragraphs.

A Blog post at Mobile Hydraulics Tips directed me to Tompkins Industries, Inc. which claims to have over 3,000 hydraulic adapters and hydraulic tube fittings in multi-format downloads. It requires a login there. I am sorry, but I did not explore further. I'm unclear if this even applies to your question.

SolidWorks' official file sharing site, http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/ but be prepared to sort and sort and search in this user community as it has an international user base that commonly doesn't tag or name things very usefully. Technical multilingual capability helps a lot there. Patience too. I am often frustrated by specific searches there.

Another user community, same caveats: GrabCAD . A worthwhile email newsletter from there, though.

There's also paid library downloads galore out there. Pay $450-ish just to find out the specific variety you seek isn't included. From experience, I recommend that you try some samples before you buy digital standard resources.. from anywhere.