Thread: Detailed daily airshow schedules

Detailed daily airshow schedules

After last year I posted about a detailed daily airshow line up after I missed Steve Hinton Sr. do an acro routine in Glacier Girl. (Missing that may haunt me forever!)
    The thread is here: http://eaaforums.org/showthread.php?...es-and-updates
    Just wondering if they will be published daily on the web again this year, and if they will be posted anywhere else? I now have an android tablet which I will bring with me to Camp Scholler and hope I can get on to view the schedule daily. Does the Sporty's App cover this also?
    ~Thanks,
    Jim

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Hi Jim -

The daily airshow schedules are finalized at about 11:00 AM each day, and will be published to the web, with any highlights, key changes, etc., posted via social media, the text message service, the big monitors inside the main gate, etc., as soon as practicable after that.

The Sporty's App won't include these, as the turnaround time to push out an update is several hours minimum on Android, and can take up to a week on Apple devices. The app can pull some new data directly over the web without needing an update, but not the airshow schedules.

Regards,

Hal

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

Here is the daily lineup Jim...

http://www.airventure.org/attraction...ws.html#lineup

These are all tentative and subject to change, however.
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Jensen View Post
    Here is the daily lineup Jim...

http://www.airventure.org/attraction...ws.html#lineup

These are all tentative and subject to change, however.
    Thanks guys. I will be checking my tablet daily for the details. Last year I did not know this information existed, I just went off of what Chad posted, which has less detail. Later I found this web published daily schedule. All still subject to change, but much more detail than the general daily line up. I will keep an eye out for any last minute "Hinton" additions I usually only sit and watch the show one of two days of the week, so it is great to know what is going up and when on a particular day. The list from last year posted below is perfect.

Just texted OSHFUN to 69050, the number from 2012 is the same as 2013, correct? (I did a search and did not find anything from this year yet). When will alerts start going out, or are they already?

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by glider90 View Post
    Just texted OSHFUN to 69050, the number from 2012 is the same as 2013, correct? (I did a search and did not find anything from this year yet). When will alerts start going out, or are they already?
    Text Alert Page http://www.airventure.org/news/2013/...xt-alerts.html

I usually stop by Airventure HQ (attached the the back of hanger A). The minute by minute schedule is posted in the windows on the east side of the building.

Thanks all, I am all set!