Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Attendance down this year?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RV8505 View Post
    they didn't think you deserved a bounus?
    lol, I'm quite sure they didn't! Seems now you are starting to understand from my point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Baughman View Post
    This is starting to get out of hand folks. You are all welcome to comment about attendance observations, but arguing about someone's employment doesn't belong here.

Zack
    It does when a former EAA employee is spouting claims false or otherwise. How he served as a employee has alot of bearing on his claims. You work there, are his claims valid or not? I havn't haven't seen any disputes from any moderators on this board to his claims.

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Obviously, we're not going to make any comment whatsoever about the behavior or performance of a former employee, or the circumstances surrounding their departure. As for any allegations that key members of management are or were huddled in a room somewhere inventing numbers to report, I can't see how that even merits a response.

As Zack noted, this thread is dangerously close to becoming a personal dispute, and, besides, it's already gone way off topic - it's now closed.

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation