Quote Originally Posted by cub builder View Post
My first reaction to the closing of the other thread was the "shut up and go away" reaction. However, the previous thread had become a back and forth of EAA Staff repeating the company line ad nauseam in reply to every concern and had drifted away from any kind of real discussion.
There was a lot of back and forth in the previous thread and we learned that it was causing confusion on the policy. A lot of people would start on page one and not realize that many of the questions / concerns with background checks, the provider, SSN requirements were changed.

Personally, I am saddened that you will not be renewing your membership. I hope nothing we've tried to communicate here on the forum has strengthened that position. We all care deeply about an organization that we feel we've built or invested in. I encourage you to call Oshkosh and have a conversation with the Young Eagles team or management. Maybe they can speak more clearly and specifically about some elements of our decision that will help you understand their position.

I'm happy to help make that connection if needed.

Best,
Dennis