Quote Originally Posted by TomBush View Post
So Mark, given that you seem to be uninterested in telling the membership what your involvement is with this new program, and the fact that you clap and bark like a Seal every time someone indicates they or their chapter will comply, I can only assume you to be one of its architects. You're trying to polish the turd just as hard and fast as you can, but it just won't develop a shine. . .

Anyway, assuming the poll you started in that other thread has any scientific merit to it with only 84 respondents, it looks like you'll now only have about 21.83% of the people you used to have involved with the YE.

Fail. Epic Fail. . .
The poll is unscientific. Numerous people have posted to say that they are complying and continuing their Young Eagles programs, meaning if they took the poll would choose the first option. But, they don't seem to be taking the poll. My guess is that the "sour grapes" people are skewing the results, but it's hard to say. I personally hope EAA does not back down and keeps the background check program. I don't think it's out of line. Those who do not want to comply are free to stop flying Young Eagles. I am glad to see many people choosing to continue to fly kids via the EAA Young Eagles program.