Building an RV-7, while also trying to complete your Master's degree, guarantees that both will take longer than they should. In order to finish the degree, and hopefully start spending more time building, I would like to ask for your help.

As part of the final requirements for my Master of Science in Management degree at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, I am conducting research that will attempt to identify factors that have influenced the decline of the GA pilot population. It is my hope that identifying these factors will help reverse the on-going decline in the number of new pilots certified annually.

The survey should only take 5-10 minutes to complete and it will allow me to collect a portion of the data necessary for my research. In order to participate, you must be at least 18 years old, and be a FAA certified pilot or have serious interest in becoming a pilot. Please be assured that your responses will be completely anonymous.

The survey can be accessed at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TZW7DL8

Thank you for your participation and please feel free to share the survey link with others.