Thread: 2x - 2021 AirVenture Weekly Admission & Aviators Club Tickets

Rolls Eyes 2x - 2021 AirVenture Weekly Admission & Aviators Club Tickets

I purchased two sets of tickets for EAA AirVenture 2021 with the intent of getting there with my wife & little kiddo this year, but unfortunately she ran into some medical issues early in the year that completely burned all of her PTO that she had for the year at her job and is no longer able to go. As such, we decided to sell our tickets to AirVenture this year. For sale are 2 - Weekly Admission tickets & 2 weekly Aviators Club tickets to accompany them. We paid $1,882 for the set of both tickets, but I'm only asking $1550 to get them sold to someone that can really use them and value the experience this year.

Please reach out with your contact email or with any questions.

If this is legit you have my apologies, but I would encourage anyone contemplating this to consider...

• Brand new forum member with only one post
    • Obfuscated username with no real name posted
    • No contact info given ("reach out with your contact email")
    • High priced item offered at an enticing discount

There are online escrow services that can make this kind of purchase much safer for the buyer. Alternatively, consider asking the seller to list the tickets on eBay as Buy It Now, so you're at least covered by eBay's buyer protections. Be careful out there, and enjoy the show.
    Eric Page
    Building: Kitfox 5 Safari | Rotax 912iS | Dynon HDX
    Member: EAA Lifetime, AOPA, ALPA
    ATP: AMEL | Comm: ASEL, Glider | ATCS: CTO
    Map of Landings

Eric, I apologize if you feel skeptical. I understand that I am a new member to this forum but I didn't know where else appropriate to post these tickets for sale. I wanted to make sure they went to someone that would actually enjoy and appreciate their usage. I am offering them at a discounted price because I'm not interested in gouging other pilots or aviation super fans and I wanted to make sure that they get used and not wasted. I'm more than happy to accept face value should someone have extra money sitting around. :-) To alleviate any skepticism I here is a photo of the tickets, and for any interested buyer, I'm more than happy to send the full photo of the the tickets, and my confirmation e-mails, including my EAA#, card or whatever else they wish if it makes them more comfortable. In all honesty, I felt that posting them on eBay was actually the 'scammy' feeling route and I wasn't comfortable with that, plus I would have to charge more to offset the fees. If you have any feedback on a better place to post these, I'd definitely appreciate it Eric. Just let me know. On that same note, I just suggested reaching out via e-mail so it would be faster and easier, but again, I'm open to any way of communication.

Name:  tickets.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  10.7 KB

No need to apologize, and I'm certainly not trying to prevent you posting here, selling your tickets or feeling welcome on the forum. I just wanted to point out that there is risk in sending a large amount of money to someone you don't know, and that there are ways to mitigate the risk. Good luck!
    Eric Page
    Building: Kitfox 5 Safari | Rotax 912iS | Dynon HDX
    Member: EAA Lifetime, AOPA, ALPA
    ATP: AMEL | Comm: ASEL, Glider | ATCS: CTO
    Map of Landings

Well handled by both you... very refreshing

Hope he was able to sell them. Should have, since the Aviators Club tickets are completely sold out for the week.

Unfortunately not. Not sure if the initial reply caused hesitation or if this just isn't the best place for posting. I do appreciate the follow up though, and the tickets are still available. I've also listed these on eBay, though at a higher price to compensate for their fees, should someone feel more comfortable there. Open to a ticket escrow as well. I will post here when sold as well as to not waste anyone's time. Thank you again for the follow-up.

I am interested in at least one Aviators Club ticket for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Please email me John.Durko@gmail.com if still available.

Thanks!