Thread: IAC forum?

IAC forum?

Is there a forum where the IAC guys hang out? I've searched through the IAC web site and Sport Aerobatics and can't find anything, except obscure references to something called the "exploder", whatever that is.

Thanks!

Warren

Hi Warren.

The "Exploder" is the most active hangout for aerobatic pilots. It's gone through several incarnations over the years and is now hosted as a Google Group. Visit https://groups.google.com/g/aerobatics to sign up.

Regards,
    DJ Molny

DJ,

Thanks! Web searches for the Exploder only turned up some e-mail stuff that was 10 years old.

I've been an IAC member for a few years, and it has been a real struggle to get connected. Since there are so few IAC members, it's not surprising that I'm a long ways from any local chapters, but in the internet age, I never dreamed it would be so hard to find an online connection. Maybe Jim Bourke will improve that, since he's obviously a tech guy.

Warren

Haha, dusting this one off... finding a forum for acro almost seems like a nefarious pursuit.

IAC chapters are pretty much on Facebook and Instagram.

The Acro Exploder is still going also. Same Google group as mentioned above.

Best of luck,

Wes