Quote Originally Posted by robert l View Post
But approximately how far would you say it is from the entrance of the convention area to the sites out by 41? 1 mile? More/less?
As near as I can guess from the last time I went, 2018 and I was only 71 and pre knee replacement, I'd say about 35 miles !!! After that trip, I got a Titanium knee !
Bob
Robert, i looked at Google Earth and from an extreme location in the south west corner of Scholler, to the gate near the bicycle parking corral, it is about 1 mile, straight line. But remember that busses run thru there and take you to the gate. If you are camped at Scholler, you will not ever have to go the the "entrance to the convention" gate. You will get wristbands (maybe you have pre-ordered them) so no need to do anything but go thru the gate there. Maybe there is another one closer, but that gate is just south of the four main exhibit buildings (A, B, C and D).....I am planning on flying up but if I don't I will be camping at Scholler. We are pretty much the same age, but your titanium knee is probably better than my original equipment.