Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm getting into "Pre-Show" mode

Quote Originally Posted by Auburntsts View Post
    Speaking of Sleepy Hollow, this will be our first time not camping with our plane in HBC. We’ll be parking in HBP instead for the first time. For the more experienced, what’s the best way to move all of our crap from the plane to Sleepy Hollow? I’m thinking the only practical option is making it a 2-leg trip: welcome wagon from HBP to the Waukau gate, and the SH shuttle from the gate to Sleepy Hollow. Beats walking multiple trips for sure. FWIW we’ll be arriving the Friday before the show, 23 July.

Sending PM

Quote Originally Posted by Auburntsts View Post
    Speaking of Sleepy Hollow, this will be our first time not camping with our plane in HBC. We’ll be parking in HBP instead for the first time. For the more experienced, what’s the best way to move all of our crap from the plane to Sleepy Hollow? I’m thinking the only practical option is making it a 2-leg trip: welcome wagon from HBP to the Waukau gate, and the SH shuttle from the gate to Sleepy Hollow. Beats walking multiple trips for sure. FWIW we’ll be arriving the Friday before the show, 23 July.

Sending PM

Quote Originally Posted by malexander View Post
    We'll be there, on site 69, as usual.
    Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy328 View Post
    Showers and restrooms should be manned and sensitized continuously.
    Well, that could prove to be interesting........

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Franck View Post
    Well, that could prove to be interesting........

I suggested that they add giant exhaust fans to the building. Not only to have good fresh airflow... but to help with the stench!

Quote Originally Posted by skyfixer8 View Post
    I upgraded from pop up to "glamper" and they canceled OSH last year. My luck LOL
    I have rather luxurious pop-up. I still rather fly in and sleep in a tent under the wing of my Skyhawk.