Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan ST replica by Timber Tiger Aircraft, Inc.

Ryan ST replica by Timber Tiger Aircraft, Inc.

It has been requested that I start a thread here regarding the Timber Tiger Aircraft Ryan ST replica, which we call the ST-L. As many of you undoubtedly know, this project has been in development for quite some time. Kit production has now begun, with construction materials pouring in...quite an exciting experience.

Seeing such a project come to fruition has obviously been fun, but the real pleasure has been in meeting a ton of great people with a common interest. It's a great thing to be a part of, as the real goal here is to create a community. I foresee that happening, and thank everyone involved!

Anyhow, I welcome new ST-L builders and I'll let the photos and videos do the rest of the talking (videos by Brooks Mershon of Boulder Pilot).

Nick Pfannenstiel
    Timber Tiger Aircraft, Inc.
    www.TimberTigerAircraft.com

Attached Images Attached Images       

Beautiful!!! Looks like the real thing!

I can't wait to fly it

Looks great.

Have you posted recently on HBA?

BJC

It's one of very few monoplanes that people ooh and aah about over on the biplane forum...

An absolutely beautiful sport trainer aircraft. T. Claude would be proud of this version.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Thanks, guys. I haven't opened a discussion thread on HBA, but have the "build update" thread there.

Now that is a nice looking bird! Thank You for sharing it with us! Will you be bringing one to Oshkosh this year? It certainly got my interest, although the 220lb max pilot weight unfortunately sidelines me for now. (Im more Zeppelin than X-3)

We will be at Oshkosh in the homebuilt built area. We've gone as a vendor every year since 2017 (except 2020, obviously) and absolutely love it. We plan on flying the plane in this year, which is huge for us. Trailering a plane across the country isn't exactly fun.

Nick

That damned plane is absolutely stunning.
    John P. Adams
    EAA 1379403

If it flies and puts a smile on your face, it's the best plane in the world.

I'm going to have the pleasure of flying her to AirVenture 2021!!!

Visit us at booth #631
    Attached Images Attached Images