Thread: Oshkosh 2021?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbalexander View Post
    Leave the pickup at home and ride the motorcycle......................oh wait............ it's a Harley...never mind. I've ridden my Goldwing from Oklahoma City to OSH a couple of times.
    Goldwing? Do I smell rice? Nevermind. And, Buy the way, I don't trailer to Sturgis. I trailer my beautiful 2003 Roadking Classic from Melbourne, FL to the eastern border of Minnesota, where I leave my beautiful Harley Davidson Roadking Classic along with my wife at her sisters wherby I then drive om truck to Oshkosh for AirVenture (and yes, I have rode my Harley Davidson Roadking Classic, made in Wisconsin, by Americans, in the past, after I sold my Cessna. After AirVenture I return to Minnsota and Ride out to Spearfish on my Harley Davidson Roadking Classic. Some years I even ride further to Cheyenne, WY. My return ride is often, including this year to Fargo, ND to visit my grandson. Not bad for a 74 year old nordic American, huh? Riding from Melbourne, FL to Minnesota is not a great ride. I know cuz I have been there and done that. BTW: My first Harley was a 1954 Harley Hummer when I lived in Oklahoma (your part of the country) Ft. Sill, OK, just a nice short ride from Whichita Falls, TX. Hope you get to AirVenture safely this year. For me now it is a gamble.
    Last edited by Lindberg; 02-09-2021 at 11:13 AM. Reason: correction