Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What certification is needed?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Holton MI

    What certification is needed?

    Good afternoon all,

    Recently purchase a 1998 Adventure 2 amphibian, two seat. What citification is needed to fly this ultra light? thanks.

  2. #2
    Dana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    A 2 seater is not an ultralight (at least in the US). You will need at least a Sport Pilot certificate with a seaplane endorsement, or a Private Pilot certificate with ASES (airplane single engine land) rating. The airplane needs an airworthiness certificate and a current annual condition inspection. This assumes you're in the US. Other countries have different rules.

    Did you mean Aventura II?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts