Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum header image not loading

You probably need to move the image to the server that is hosting eaaforums. spirit.eaa.org whatever it is seems to have been dead for a while.

Hey everyone! Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention and for your patience as I figured things out on the backend. It's looking to me like the issue is fixed so let me know if you see it break again!
    Elayna Hall
    EAA #1229926
    Social Media Coordinator
    Experimental Aircraft Association

Hey Elayna, not sure if this falls into your wheelhouse but there a couple of IT issues on the homepage. Such as a number of the archived enewsletters won’t open( see the last posted Volunteers for example). Also the Store Cart also has issues. I’ve experienced items not loading into the cart correctly and the cart not clearing after a purchase being processed.
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime
    Learn to Build, Build to Fly, Fly for Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Elayna Hall View Post
    Hey everyone! Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention and for your patience as I figured things out on the backend. It's looking to me like the issue is fixed so let me know if you see it break again!
    Yep, the logo is now hosted on this site.

Hey Dave, there's not much I can do about those issues but I'll pass along the feedback to our team members who handle the main site. Hopefully we can get working on some solutions to make your experience better. Thanks for letting us know!
    Elayna Hall
    EAA #1229926
    Social Media Coordinator
    Experimental Aircraft Association