Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burlington From Above

Burlington From Above

My first video with the GoPro mounted to the underwing of my Vans RV9A. Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0x4uomXVP8
    Last edited by Doering; 04-07-2020 at 07:01 AM.

Banned
    Very well done, excellent picture quality and I liked your particular use of creative graphics. As someone from Toronto I appreciated and enjoyed seeing terrain and geography that is so familiar. We keep our plane at Buttonville and all our maintenance is done at Brant Aero at Branford. In your next video include a piece on the BFC restaurant, one of the best anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Floatsflyer View Post
    Very well done, excellent picture quality and I liked your particular use of creative graphics. As someone from Toronto I appreciated and enjoyed seeing terrain and geography that is so familiar. We keep our plane at Buttonville and all our maintenance is done at Brant Aero at Branford. In your next video include a piece on the BFC restaurant, one of the best anywhere.
    Thanks. That is great to hear. Nice to see familiar landmarks. Flew the Niagara Falls pattern circuit on Monday and got some good clips to work with. BFC restaurant noted!

Nice video. What are you using for editing software?

Larry N.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doering View Post
    Flew the Niagara Falls pattern circuit on Monday and got some good clips to work with. BFC restaurant noted!
    A video of the Falls from 3.5 asl would be a great sight that most on the forum I'm sure have not seen.

Quote Originally Posted by lnuss View Post
    Nice video. What are you using for editing software?
    Thanks. I am using Final Cut Pro on a Mac computer for video editing.

Thanks -- I'm on a PC, so will stick with Pinnacle Studio, for now.

Larry N.

Thank you for the wonderful video. I am inspired to make that very same jaunt piloting my flight sim.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

I liked this view of a point that showed up for my family travelling from Sarnia to Queenston many years from 1946 until (for me 1965.) The QE-WAy showed up as well as views of Brock's monument at some point. Speeding up the cruise segment was nice as unless actually flying the fact you can't just stop and get out to stretch your legs or have a picnic by the lake requires adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGORANDY View Post
    Thank you for the wonderful video. I am inspired to make that very same jaunt piloting my flight sim.
    Sounds great! If you do the flight, report back or send a PM.