Thread: That time I was the worst fighter pilot in the world - I lost the dogfight!

Rolls Eyes That time I was the worst fighter pilot in the world - I lost the dogfight!

So I don't know whether or not to post this here or Warbirds or IAC? It's a little bit of everything, and I think you guys will like it.
    Three dimensional flying is insane and I totally get why people learn aerobatics. This flight was actually the reason I decided to become a pilot - I bet if you looked up my EAA membership, it would have started just after this flight in 2009 (or maybe just before?).

The Marchetti SF260 is sweet - I wonder if there are any homebuilts that are similar?

I've written a huge write up/review of Air Combat on other forums I've posted this to - if you guys are interested I can drop it in here (its loooooong). Mostly just wanted to share the inciting incident in my pilot career. Even though I filled a few bags, I wasn't going to wait any longer to follow my dreams.

That's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

I have to give you credit for putting that slightly embarrassing video on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by cub builder View Post
    That's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for watching!

Quote Originally Posted by champ driver View Post
    I have to give you credit for putting that slightly embarrassing video on the web.
    Hah! I'll take it. It was almost 10 years ago, so maybe the nostalgia outweighs the embarrassment?