Is it too early to start asking about it? Or too late? I assume Hal's been working on it in the background all along, but I'd like to add my vote on an issue I've seen people have had for several years, synching an itinerary built on the web site to the app. It is a lot easier to set it up on a computer than on a phone, (especially if you wear bifocals as thick as mine.)

Also, an suggestion I've made several times over the years since the schedule was first put on the net, is marking the forums that were repeated at another time. Back in the days before internet when all you got was the printed booklet, the forums that were given more than once had an asterick next to the listing, so if you were trying to decide between two at the same time, you could attend the one that wasn't marked. but the asterick has never been transferred to the computer. At the very least, list the multiple times in the detailed description. As it has been, each instance of a repeated forum links to its own individual description, and only has the one time in it.

Thanks for working on it, Hal.
Dave