Am I in the right forum? I've been thinking about re-instating my 3rd class medical, not denied, just expired for years. I have some medical problems that would require "Special Issuance", ooooooohhhhhhhh, sacry ! Well it is, and it's probably going to be expensive so I have also been thinking about just continuing flying L/S. So much so that I may sell what I've built on the CH-701 and just buy a used L/S. I learned in a 150 and have time in a 172 and I am completely comfortable in both, only they aren't L/S. I do have my tail wheel endorsement and fly a Champ on occasion, so a L/S aircraft that would carry 2 people and cruise around 80 mph would work, a little faster would be fine also but I know I won't be going anywhere in a hurry. I figure after selling the 701 stuff and my motorcycle I could at least get close to 12 grand with my meager savings. I know there are 2 seat Kolbs, Flight stars, Titan Tornados and other more expensive stuff like, KitFox, Avids but I know I'm probably missing some good stuff too. So, if this is the right forum then suggestions please. If it's not the right one, just steer me to it !
Bob