Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Installation FAQs

I'm in the same boat... I filled out a contact form with EAA, hopefully they get eyes on this issue shortly.

SOLIDWORKS Support Volunteer Jeffrey Meyer's Avatar
    I would answer if I could, but I have very little knowledge of installation issues and zero authority to contact DS SolidWorks support.

I also am having same issue. I emailed EAA, have not heard back yet. seems like the allotted licenses from DSS are all in use.

Quote Originally Posted by loyrun View Post
    I also am having same issue. I emailed EAA, have not heard back yet. seems like the allotted licenses from DSS are all in use.
    I also haven't gotten any acknowledgement. Filled out an EAA contact form on Monday. Yesterday I PM'd Cory Puuri on this forum. It looks like he's a mod/admin that has been active in this thread in the past. I'll give an update if I hear back from him or EAA. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I received a response back from EAA, the issue has been resolve on their end. I just validated license per the normal process (it will ask to validate when you reopen solidworks)

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by loyrun View Post
    I received a response back from EAA, the issue has been resolve on their end. I just validated license per the normal process (it will ask to validate when you reopen solidworks)
    Awesome! Thanks for the help working it out with EAA!

Registration works, Thanks EAA!

Now I can fumble around with propeller designs...

great just opened solidworks activated and its working fine, thank you to whoever fixed it now to get on learning it (cant be harder than pro engineer!?)

Quote Originally Posted by gasturbinedude View Post
    great just opened solidworks activated and its working fine, thank you to whoever fixed it now to get on learning it (cant be harder than pro engineer!?)

Thanks as well!

Solidworks' interface is generally cleaner than Pro so if you ran that gauntlet already you should be fine.

Can we only install SW2020 with this license? I have some existing files in SW2021 that I'd like to access.