Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Award winners?

Award winners?

It's Monday morning and I haven't been able to find a list of the award winners yet anywhere on the EAA website or in the forums either. I can't believe that the staff couldn't have taken a minute and cut and pasted the list at least on the forums on Saturday night after the presentations, for those of us that were not able to attend.

Well, I searched for "EAA Awards 2016" and found this site:

http://www.eaa.org.uk/about/news/201...ers-announced/

Not *quite* what we were looking for, I think.....

Ron Wanttaja

Nah Ron, not the ones we want..... I do find it aggravating that I get tons of emails every month from HQ for all sorts of stuff, but they don't seem to have the time to even do a cut and past of the winners list to their own forums. The list had to have been completed Saturday morning and how much effort is really needed to have popped it onto the forums within a couple of minutes after the awards were passed out? Here it is, mid afternoon on Monday and they still have not posted a list anywhere yet. I've managed to find out a few of the awards from other websites though.

Banned
    Ron, you didn't go one step further. If you click on that house, all the lindy aircraft winners are positioned inside with captions. I believe the house belongs to Jack.

We are working to get them up on the website today.

Dear Glory,

Any progress on this? Do you know if there will be access to any of the video taken during the various award ceremonies?

Thanks,
    John

It is up on the website now. (Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.)
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhemxpc View Post
    It is up on the website now. (Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.)
    Sorry Chris, but I like your 02, saw you flying last week at Osh-the black one- I think on Wednesday with a grey/silver 02. It's OK, maybe it's better to be a bridesmaid. Socrates actually said: "By all means marry. If you find a great women, you'll be a very happy man. If you don't, you'll become a philosopher.

Thank you. Yes, the black one. Flew in the airshow Tuesday. Departed Wednesday about 1 pm after the T-storms passed. I am sure that the winner spent a lot more time and money on cosmetics than I did, and I congratulate him for it. All my money goes to just keep the thing airworthy. I bought it for fun and to have something I can move my family around in. It accomplishes both -- and I still get the "Judges Appreciation" picture with plaque!
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com