Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2016 AirVenture Webcam Feeds

Kids,
    Theater in the woods is really sketchy. Keep losing the feed from eaa page and directly from Livestream.
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by wyoranch View Post
    Kids,
    Theater in the woods is really sketchy. Keep losing the feed from eaa page and directly from Livestream.
    Rick
    Rick,

We are trying to determine if this issue is because of our DSL lines and us sending the feed or if this is a distribution issue from Livestream. Would you please watch Part 1 of last nights program from on the Livestream page and let us know how that compares to what you were watching last night. That recording is what we sent live from last nights programs and before we made a change after receiving your message. I do see some ghosting of image and a little breaking up of the video, but it did not stop when I watched the recording.

Todd

Todd,
    i watched part 1 on Livestream and it was basically the same issue I saw last night with the exception that on my end it seemed to be more severe. I would lose connection fairly often. For debugging issues I ran a couple of speed tests on my end and I was holding around 4mb down while this was happening. The other feeds were working great.
    Rick
    p.s. All the feeds yesterday were awesome, both in the EAA pages and using my Amazon Fire Tv. Nice work!

I watched the recorded event from last nights' Theater in the Woods. What I see in the recorded program from the Lifestream page is definitely not what I was able to see last night. Last night it got so bad I finally gave up and called it a night. It kept freezing and I would restart it from the webcams page. But either instantly or within just a few seconds it was freezing up again. I went through this 8 or 9 times before giving up.

Russ Zimmerman
    EAA Member #292524
    "Thanks Paul"

Quote Originally Posted by spongebobiwan View Post
    I watched the recorded event from last nights' Theater in the Woods. What I see in the recorded program from the Lifestream page is definitely not what I was able to see last night. Last night it got so bad I finally gave up and called it a night. It kept freezing and I would restart it from the webcams page. But either instantly or within just a few seconds it was freezing up again. I went through this 8 or 9 times before giving up.
    Thank you for the help and understanding. We will keep trying to improve it. The theater was an issue last year too with AT&T. Took them quite awhile to get it stabilized last year too.

We are going to try to get AT&T out here today to check the lines again.

Todd

By the way keep up the good work of watching. As of 2 days ago. the 3 wayfinding towers have over 1,148,000 minutes of video watched already!

Todd,
    Since I am doing everything possible to prevent you from actually seeing the show..... Lol eaa radio through Tune in does not appear to be broadcasting live. I swear I heard the same stuff yesterday.
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by wyoranch View Post
    Todd,
    Since I am doing everything possible to prevent you from actually seeing the show..... Lol eaa radio through Tune in does not appear to be broadcasting live. I swear I heard the same stuff yesterday.
    Rick
    Will pass onto the radio boys

Todd

Todd,

I thought I'd pass on this little tidbit. Perhaps it can be helpful in some way. I was (and still am actually) watching the Live Webcam -Around the Grounds and they are interviewing the Emery Riddle people. At the same time, somebody with EAA Radio was also broadcasting part of the interview using Periscope.

What I observed is, that the Around the Grounds Live Webcam has/had severe audio issues. While the camera image is excellent, the audio keeps cutting in and out. You can hear the audio clearly for approximately 5 or 6 seconds or so, then it cuts out completely for a few seconds. It repeats this process continually.

On the other hand, the Periscope broadcast while not nearly as clear and sharp of an image (a bit fuzzy or blurry, actually), the audio is nevertheless pretty solid. There is very rare or occasional stuttering in the audio, for the most part it is steady enough to listen to and comprehend easily, unlike the Around the Grounds.

Just thought I'd pass this on for whatever it's worth as to troubleshooting or tweaking.

Russ

Russ Zimmerman
    EAA Member #292524
    "Thanks Paul"

Experiencing extremely poor quality on the airshow feed.