Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music System Installation Help Needed

That is so bad on so many levels....
    C 172 Pilot
    Mike Sundstrom
    EAA 1019808

OTOH, nobody ever listened to three hours of polka (or mariachi) and decided to pick up a rifle and head to the nearest water tower in a fit of depression.

Frank "I can play Lady of Spain" Giger
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Giger View Post
    OTOH, nobody ever listened to three hours of polka (or mariachi) and decided to pick up a rifle and head to the nearest water tower in a fit of depression.
    Then again, I built up my covert operations skills hiding in the yard whenever my twice-weekly accordion lesson was due.

The definition of a gentleman: Someone who CAN play the accordion, but doesn't.....

Ron Wanttaja

Ron, Does the bear play the accordion, too?
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

You mean Bob Hoobear? Nah, he just hums along. We put our house on in Chantilly on the market today. Bob's been banished to the NC house (he's sitting on the Credenza in my office).

I do own three accordions (which is three more than any man needs according to my wife). I also own a banjo, a trumpet, a violin, a digeredo, various synthesizers, and I found while cleaning up this morning my Oscar Meyer Wiener Whistle.