Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Videos of Forum Presentations?

Question Videos of Forum Presentations?

Where can I find videos of AV14 and AV15 forum presentations?

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Handelman View Post
    Where can I find videos of AV14 and AV15 forum presentations?
    What makes you think they were videoed?

Well, at the presentation given by Mike Busch, he said they were and would be available.
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon View Post
    What makes you think they were videoed?
    I don't recall who said it but I'm pretty sure I was told they all were and that they would be online. It's not the kind of thing one would imagine, y'know?

Audio should be available, as stated at the forums.
    But I don't have the link.

Some audio, such as Burt Rutan, is on the EAA 2015 Radio archives.

Byron J. Covey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhemxpc View Post
    Well, at the presentation given by Mike Busch, he said they were and would be available.
    I recall the Mike said the the slides he used in his presentation are available on his web site. I don't recall his saying the videos would be available.

Also check out the archives of his webinars here https://www.savvymx.com/index.php/resources/webinar

BJC

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Berson View Post
    Audio should be available, as stated at the forums.
    But I don't have the link.
    Audio recordings are available by sending an email to oshkoshforums@live.com. I sent a request recently, and I made sure to include the forum title, day & time of the forum, and which building it was in.

Quote Originally Posted by troy_m View Post
    Audio recordings are available by sending an email to oshkoshforums@live.com. I sent a request recently, and I made sure to include the forum title, day & time of the forum, and which building it was in.
    Have you heard back? I sent them two requests right after getting home and still haven't heard a peep.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by birdus View Post
    Have you heard back? I sent them two requests right after getting home and still haven't heard a peep.

Jay
    No, I haven't heard anything back yet. I sent my request a few days after AirVenture and still haven't heard anything yet.

I looked into this and this is what I found. EAA does not record forum presentations during AirVenture. The Warbirds division contracts with Sleeping Dog Productions to video all of the Warbirds in Review sessions. Some of the Vintage in Review sessions are also recorded by a non-EAA video team for the Vintage division. EAA itself does not record video or audio of any of the other forum presentations. That being said, some volunteers led by Jen Waskow, daughter of Dave Yeoman, record audio of some of the presentations that take place in the EAA Forums buildings. Dave Yeoman collected a massive archive of EAA forum audio recordings dating back to the early 1970’s. Some of the recordings, both new and old, are available by request. For more information, visit http://tinyurl.com/pyybjj5.