Hello All
Im new to this site, looks like a great resource. I currently fly a 2001 citabria GCBC. I bought it to build tail wheel time, learn basic acro and it has good resale value. I have been to a aerobatic school for 20 hrs of lessons, done about 30 hrs of acro in my practice area, joined the local chapter and am wanting to get into some competition in the primary/sportsman next year with this machine. What was unexpected was how fast I got hooked on this sport.
My quetion to you all is in regards to my next ship. I am 6'4" and weigh 230lbs. So I don't fit many acro airplanes. I have been in the front seat of the extra 300,very tight squeeze. I haven't been in a Pitts but I think it would be the same or less.
The Laser 2300 looks like a great machine. Great performance, good range for x-country and I think resale would be good. Are there any Laser builders out there with info?
Are there any other type anyone would recommend. The extra,edge and mx types are out of my price range. I also like the idea of and extra seat.
Also my GCBC will be up for sale with a fresh annual early next year. 758 TT and building. Great shape , 8 out of 10. 80K
thanks everyone.