Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oshkosh survey!

Post Oshkosh survey!

I just received my email from EAA to take the post OSH 2014 survey. All you squawkers need to make sure you fill out your survey. This is where it really counts for your feedback to corporate since there is only about 40 people who post here regularly on the Oshkosh forms.
    (This last statement was in jest!)

Actually you are right in many ways; the same people post even though there are several thousand readers. I took the survey - it takes more than 10 minutes if you are really providing feedback. Mine took 30 as AV14 was my first and I had very high expectations. I hope others will add their voice - in a constructive manner.

http://www.zipsurvey.com/LaunchSurve...5&key=414FEDDE

For those who don't have an email address for eaa to let you know about the survey here is a web link to take the survey!

Done! Thanks for providing the link.

It's a pretty poorly designed survey. There are questions I can't answer and it won't let me leave them blank. It seems highly designed for the "drove to Oshkosh" crowd. For example, it seems oblivious that those of us who actually few "show planes" never get anywhere near the "gate." (Actually, volunteering every year for 60 hours in most years and over 100 in the Sloshkosh year, I haven't bought a wristband in a long time). It asks all about camping on the grounds and then gives a question about where you camped off the grounds again REQUIRED to answer (at least there's an other) but I wonder seriously about the validity of any of the statistics from this alleged survey.

EAA also has my email address nine-ways to sunday (regular EAA, Vintage membership plus I'm on all sorts of special lists) but I didn't get any notification of this survey.

I thought it was pretty funny that it asked where I camped (the North 40), and then later asked where I stayed.

Since "my tent, in the North 40" wasn't a choice, I had to type it in... lol

Took the survey,hope they use the info.

If you get to a box for words and you don't want to put any suggestions in it or its not applicable to your experience then just put N/A in the box.

Have you bothered to take the survey before you make inane statements? THere are questions where it won't allow you to proceed until you make a selction that has no bearing on anything you exprienced. It's a really amateurish survey and the results anre going to be little more than "glad hadnding' We're doing a fantastic job nonsense as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon View Post
    Have you bothered to take the survey before you make inane statements? THere are questions where it won't allow you to proceed until you make a selction that has no bearing on anything you exprienced. It's a really amateurish survey and the results anre going to be little more than "glad hadnding' We're doing a fantastic job nonsense as a result.
    Absolutely took the survey! I even posted all the questions for you to comment on in another new thread. I thought it was an OK survey so we will just have to agree to disagree over this subject. I try not to make insane statements but some times I let one Rip!