Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AirVenture Schedule

AirVenture Schedule

With the new website, is there a way to get a "printer-friendly" version of the daily schedule. Just tried printing one day's schedule from the site, and there appears to be some formatting issues. I like to have a printed copy that I can mark up & make notes on to bring with me to AirVenture.

Quote Originally Posted by troy_m View Post
    With the new website, is there a way to get a "printer-friendly" version of the daily schedule. Just tried printing one day's schedule from the site, and there appears to be some formatting issues. I like to have a printed copy that I can mark up & make notes on to bring with me to AirVenture.
    I guess great minds think a like......

I tried doing the same earlier in the week. I'm bring a first time with me this year and wanted to print off a list of forums and workshops.

I seem to recall that there used to be an application that allowed you to select the sessions of interest and tailor a custom schedule. If that is no longer a feature of the site, it will be greatly missed. It was something I used to plan my week.

bob
    --
    Bob Leffler
    RV-10 Flying
    www.mykitlog.com/rleffler

Quote Originally Posted by rleffler View Post
    I guess great minds think a like......

I seem to recall that there used to be an application that allowed you to select the sessions of interest and tailor a custom schedule. If that is no longer a feature of the site, it will be greatly missed. It was something I used to plan my week.

bob
    Me too, Bob!
    Ron Barker
    Manitowoc, WI
    EAA# 784308
    Webmaster - EAA Chapter 383

I normally use Internet Explorer, which is where I was having the issue. I also have Firefox installed on my computer, and I seemed to have better luck when printing using Firefox.

I don't know if it's what y'all have used in the past, but http://eaaapps.org is still there and APPEARS to be the same tool as in years past.

Dunno if it's on another main page; I just always bookmarked it so I'd have easy access.

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

Quote Originally Posted by CarlOrton View Post
    I don't know if it's what y'all have used in the past, but http://eaaapps.org is still there and APPEARS to be the same tool as in years past.

Dunno if it's on another main page; I just always bookmarked it so I'd have easy access.
    Thanks Carl! I'll have to do the same.

bob
    --
    Bob Leffler
    RV-10 Flying

Quote Originally Posted by rleffler View Post
    Thanks Carl! I'll have to do the same.

bob
    Looks like mostly Vintage data has been loaded to the app. Guess we'll have to wait to get the forum data loaded. Hopefully, it's not an orphaned application.
    --
    Bob Leffler
    RV-10 Flying

post deleted; first time I tried, nothing happened; now stuff is popping up, so I don't know if it was just loaded or whatever, but I'm OK for now!

Thanks to whomever got this loaded!
    Last edited by CarlOrton; 07-01-2014 at 09:53 AM.

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

In the past I believe Sportys sponsored the app, I look forward to it again. EAA staff, will there be another app this year?
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

Hal was just test driving the pre-release version of the smart phone app several days ago, according to his Facebook post. He expects it to be released after the July 4 holiday. iOS and Android, according to the post. Keeping my eyes open!
    Christopher Owens (EAA #808438, VAA #723276)
    Germantown, WI
    Bearhawk Plans #991, Bearhawk Patrol Plans #P313