erkki67,

If you find out any more information on the Aerotique Parasol, please keep this thread alive and post it here.

I remember talking with Roland Hostettler in depth on the Aerotique Parasol back in the early 90's when I was in Wichita. I knew him through the CAF when I was active with them at that time. Roland was the one who did the covering/painting and I believe some of the wood work. He did fantastic covering and paint work. When I moved back to St. Louis I took a trip on a Saturday out to the Adventures Aloft Airport in Jonesburg, MO but they were closed. I did see in the hanger several fuselage's standing on their noses and some production tooling. The last time I saw the prototype Aerotique Parasol was in a hanger in the Greenville Airport in Greenville, Ill in the mid 90's. It was in very poor condition on flat tires - it was so dirty it was evident it had not been flown in many years. Very sad to see since I remember seeing it at Sun-N-Sun in 1984. I have a couple of pictures of it at Sun-N-Fun, and I think a couple of ultralight magazines from the 1980's stashed away in storage with articles on it. My guess is the plane is no longer around at this point in time.

Hogflyer