Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming Media/Cameras - 2013 Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spongebobiwan View Post
    I guess this just can't really be said enough, so thanks so much Todd to you and your crew for all the hard work put in to get the feeds up and running, and a bit earlier this year I think. I am thoroughly enjoying watching the little city come together again this year. Soooo.....thanks!
    Thank you, we are glad people do enjoy them and appreciate the feeds as well.

Both Paul and I do spend a fair amount of time getting things running and trying to keep them running, which can be a challenge at times. Looks like we might have some extra volunteers this year during the week and hopefully that will provide some extra recorded video to watch as well.

We just found out that the Vintage camera is offline for some reason. We are not sure what happened at this point other than we lost all communication with all the equipment and modem on that tower. We will be working on this as soon as possible, the bad part is we both live a little distance away, but we will work on getting it back online as soon as possible.

Todd

I drove to Oshkosh today to fix the issue with the Vintage camera and it is back online and as of right now, all three cameras are streaming. I had the other two off line for a little while this afternoon while doing some other testing on the lines as well. AT&T will be making some more changes to some of the connections. The changes they are making should not take the cameras offline or if they do, it won't be for long. A lot has changed up there since last Saturday when I was last up there. It is really amazing how much can get done in such a short period of time.

Many thanks for your work, Todd - all looking good, and I see that two planes are already parked at Vintage Camping :-)

Thank you Todd. Those of us not in Oshkosh yet appreciate it.

Goggles

AT&T rolled in the changes over night to the connections and all is looking good.

Now lets hope for a great show!

The cams are working well.
    I viewed all three for an hour. Not a single moving airplane seen until just before I quit watching, a Bonanza taxied by.
    I guess the busy day must be sat or sun.
    But I will be on the road then.

Is the link on the Airventure main page yet,or am I just missing it;or is it somewhere else?

I can't find the link on the AirVenture homepage either, but this is it: http://www.airventure.org/webcams/

Enjoy!

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRETTHORST View Post
    Is the link on the Airventure main page yet,or am I just missing it;or is it somewhere else?
    Quote Originally Posted by RodBearden View Post
    I can't find the link on the AirVenture homepage either, but this is it: http://www.airventure.org/webcamsEnjoy!
    When the convention starts, EAA will fire up a separate convention page, it is called AirVenture Live, from that page you will see Links to the webcams.
    Once the convention starts they may also link to the webcams from the the regular AirVenture.org home page.

The AirVenture Live page is kind of a one stop shop for the hour by hour day to day latest news on the convention.
    There will be a link to the AirVenture Live page from the regular AirVenture.org page once the convention starts. So keep checking

This link http://www.airventure.org/live/ shows last years page, they have not update it yet, but the web address should be the same.

Here is link that explains more about the AirVenture Live page http://www.airventure.org/news/2012/120719_avlive.html

This is what they have done in the past years, but you never know what they have planned for AV 2013 until the convention starts.

Hope this helps,

As of yesterday and today, I've noticed randomly occuring pauses and/or jerks in all the cameras. Is AT&T going to be doing more work on the lines?
    Bill