Thread: Airventure ATC

Airventure ATC

Hello,

I've been coming to Airventure since the early 1990s and have always enjoyed listening to the ATC. Listening to the tower during heavy arrival and departure times is great entertainment ("Cleared to land on the green dot, left turn into the grass, follow the flag men, welcome to EAA...."). With the advent of LiveATC.net I've been able to enjoy this during the whole week, not just the few days that I'm on site. However, there are times throughout the year that I get a hankering for some "Busiest Control Tower in the World" ATC. After last year's Airventure I went over to LiveATC.net archives and downloaded about 7 hours worth of tower recordings from the week. They only stay in the LiveATC archives for a limited time so I wanted to make sure I had copies to listen to whenever I got the itch.

Anyway, I thought maybe some other Airventure goers would enjoy being able to listen so I saved the mp3 files in my Dropbox. I'll paste a link below so anyone can access them.

Looking forward to listening live soon!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iflq6srnxnq0kmu/IppQ4mNCu_

Thanks a lot for this!

LiveATC.net will be streaming...well...live from the show again this year we will keep everybody up to date on when it will launch.

Careful...the FAA will probably want to charge us for listening