I had 4 hours or so - of training in a citabria - we got to doing hammerheads - cuban 8's etc... loops - rolls - spins etc... mostly sportsman catagory stuff. I got my RV4 - about 6 months or so later - had to go back to flying my tommie I had for about 3 years or so until I got the RV4 here. To fly that I went down to Oregon and took 5 hours of dual with a Mike Seager who has about 12000 hours on these Van's aircraft. Since I did'nt have huge amounts of tail time I thought it prudent that I get some dual time with a pro - before hopping into that RV4. That was all I needed - I flew it back in from the US myself - on a import ferry permit from Tran. Canada. Then got a good AME to do my annual - and check it over prior to the Tran. Canada - MDRA - inspection - it's quite the process. Anyone considering brining a plane in from the US - into Canada - think twice. Huge amount of work - and paper work - red tape etc... Took me about 3 months and cost about 10G by the time it was all said and done. Since then I've been up about 40 times or so with my RV4 - that's since August. I do pretty much all that plane can do in it's current config. I now want more power and a fully inverted system - I'm almost half thinking of selling it and or trading it for a pitt's or christan eagle - or other type of full acro machine I love acro that much. RV4 is awesome don't get me wrong but it's designed as a multi functional - sport aircraft - for sport touring - and for light aerbatics. not full out - acro.

What type of AC is that plane featured in the above photo? I have not seen one like it?