Thread: hello

Big Grin hello

Hello from spain

Greetings to the community

I am a pilot from Spain, I am building my own airplane desing French "Gazaile".

This forum is very interesting, I hope to learn much from you.

I am also here beacause I am looking fellow pilots who want to learn Español in exchange for conversation in english I need to improve my bad english

Thanks

saludos

Enrique A. Iglesias
    www.solynubes.es
    Last edited by aerobull; 11-05-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Welcome to the EAA Forums Enrique! So far your English is just fine! There is a wealth of knowledge among the EAA members who post here, so please do not hesitate to ask any questions if you need help with your airplane.

Cheers!

Zack

Hello Zack

The truth is that google translate, is better every day

Thanks for your welcome...

saludos

Hola!, Enrique,

Where in Spain do you live? I spent 3 weeks traveling around Spain and southern France in the spring of 2010, beautiful country, excellent wine, and wonderful people! We spent 4 days in Barcelona, we had an apartment across the street from La Sagrada Familia it is fantastic! We drove across to Bilbo, stopping along the way to explore and staying at some wonderful Paradors. After driving across southern France we returned to Barcelona via the eastern shore from Narbone. The coastlines are beautiful!

Welcome to "Hanger Talk", Bienvenido!

Joe

Hi Joe

We live in the Nw of spain, (atlantic coast) from here I see NY, Florida....
    on the border of the Portugal..
    42.093127,-8.499413

(Do you know "Nazare" in Portugal?, famous place recently by the world record in surf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIcIyVQ3E_E we were on holidays in this places...
    thanks for the welcomen

¿hablas Español?
    Last edited by aerobull; 11-06-2012 at 09:39 AM.

That's some serious surfing! I didn't get that far south on the Atlantic coast we drove from the parador in Olite to another great parador in Hondarribia which is right on the French border in the Bask region. Took a day trip down to Bilbo then drove the coast road through all the little beach villages. We saw some surfing in San Sabastian on our way back to Hondarribia. My Spanish is very poor, I took a beginning course at a local community college before the trip and could handle most of the tourist needs like reading a menu. My favorite phrase in Spanish is "Dos Cerveza por favor" followed shortly by "Donde esta bano?"! We had a wonderful time and really loved the Tapas!

Buenas Noches Amigo,

Joe