Thread: FOR SALE, Oil Cooler, and 8 New Massive -48E Champion Sparkplugs

FOR SALE, Oil Cooler, and 8 New Massive -48E Champion Sparkplugs

I'm building an aerobatic aircraft and would like to sell some parts I had left from when I had a SKYBOLT:
    1 Harrison Oilcooler, I used in my Skybolt (Lyc IO360) before swapping engines
    8 Champion -48E Massive Sparkplugs,new, never opened, still in plastic airtight tubes vacuum sealed from factory.
    I don't need any of the above and would gladly trade all for Elect turn coord or new airspeed indicator - 250-300kias, or an electric compass card. I cant use the oil cooler and my IO540 doesnt use the -48E's.
    lets make a deal. thanks marky

Marky;
    While I can find REM38E and REM40E plugs on Champions list for the IO360 for the life of me I can't find a 48E???
    Also; what model cooler is this? How many rows?

Chris
    Last edited by Hiperbiper; 08-11-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    You Tube only proves that more airplanes have crashed due to Video Camaras than any other single reason...

Chris , sorry for the confusion; the plugs are REM 40E, .016-.021 gap, massive type , showing LYC Part # 1182B3
    Cooler shows Harrison as manufacturer, with MFR part # 8537798, and serial #6993; must have been rebuilt/refurbished by Aero Kool Corp, an FAA repair sta, out of Hialeah, FL , has 10 rows thank you for your interest. marky

mmcgrew

Oil Cooler

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I'm building an aerobatic aircraft and would like to sell some parts I had left from when I had a SKYBOLT:
    1 Harrison Oilcooler, I used in my Skybolt (Lyc IO360) before swapping engines
    8 Champion -48E Massive Sparkplugs,new, never opened, still in plastic airtight tubes vacuum sealed from factory.
    I don't need any of the above and would gladly trade all for Elect turn coord or new airspeed indicator - 250-300kias, or an electric compass card. I cant use the oil cooler and my IO540 doesnt use the -48E's.
    lets make a deal. thanks marky
    Do u still have oil cooler? State size please or model number. I have a new Air speed but I think it only goes to 140K

TKS

Oil cooler and spark plugs have been sold. thank you