Before I can begin I yet need to do a lot of documentation as well as tweaking.

I sure cold use some help with this. If I post the stats can some of you help with comments .
pointing at standard documents ,I can purchase or download.

The build was such a R&D. I did not use a standard building log. I have only a photo history.
And the now final flying result. I now need to revers engineer the result and gather the flight data .With only the original weights and balance data.
Unfortunately I do not get much flight time being a still working individual week end flight are often canceled.I only now feel comfortable to divert attention to gauges and gathering data inflight

Sure would like a partner in this in devour but I doubt one exists locally to me.
I am just tired from the long task of doing this build I feel lost with no beginning.

On the subject of tweaking I lost the web page that covered some very usefull engine data relating to 2 stroke generally Rotax but versatile info Any help with that source ?

The engine performs well but guzzles gas, oink oink about 3 GPH.Is that normal ? I believe I could do something about that but wish not to fly with a lean risk factor. The engine I used is not Rotax but rather a 440 Kawi
Some know data cruise 55mph full throttle. stall some where below 35 mph that happens so fast I dont dare press my unskilled luck .
I would like to figure out the optimum prop pitch .I worry about excessive heat and unnecessary engine failure