Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nicopress fitting failure report

the truck was just the heaviest thing I had to lift.
    If you had asked, I could have given you my ex-wife's address.

Note that *all* accidents that had fuel system problems are included here, not just the ones where the fuel-system problem actually caused the accident. In a lot of cases, there's a pre-flight error (such as leaving the fuel cap off) which is compounded by some issues with the fuel system.
    Thank you for the report. I would tend to point out one thing though: The NTSB does a rather superficial investigation of a lot of experimental crashes which may skew the data somewhat. It's one of the issues that the EAA and AOPA really need to work with the FAA and NTSB to address.
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

Indiana girls tend on the heavy side, but I thought you were from out of this "backwater" , I was wondering when you were gonna chime in, don't have a cable tester do ya? My curiosity is peaked! I just want to see where my cables fail. I agree with the NTSB comment I know of a fatal lightsport trike crash that the FAA/NTSB wouldn't or didn't even investigate they left that to the locals??? I don't read too many of the accident reports though, after awhile I start to get apprehensive about flying, kinda like in highschool the film Blood on the Highways didn't want to drive much after that either.

I wonder if Steve's ex was a Woodsie?