I would like to build a storage deck about 6-8 ft wide, on one side wall of my Hangor that would be high enough for the wing of a high wing plane to fit under. It will be supported from the side wall and ceiling. I have a low wing plane now but that may change. The ceiling height is 15 ft., so I should have plenty of room (and I am only 5'6" tall). Would someone please provide me with the wing tip height above ground of a Cessna 206 or 182 or similar sized plane? I have looked everywhere on the internet and I can only find the overall height at the tail.I would like to build a storage deck about 6-8 ft wide, on one side wall of my Hangor that would be high enough for the wing of a high wing plane to fit under. It will be supported from the side wall and ceiling. I have a low wing plane now but that may change. The ceiling height is 15 ft., so I should have plenty of room (and I am only 5'6" tall). Would someone please provide me with the wing tip height above ground of a Cessna 206 or 182 or similar sized plane? I have looked everywhere on the internet and I can only find the overall height at the tail.