Thread: Attendance Statistics

Attendance Statistics

I am sure that these questions have been answered before. I apologize for asking again, and will blame my wife for these inquiries: First, am I correct that the statistic as to the 650,000 or so attendees is based upon each entry. I attended all week with a weekly ticket, and assume that my entry was counted 7 times rather than just once? Second, does the 10,000 aircraft figure represent only the aircraft flying into OSH, or does it take into account nearby airports? Thanks much.

I will add that this was a helluva show. The weather was as good as I can remember over the 25+ times I have attended since the 1980's. The volunteers and staffing were wonderful, with the only glitches being the usual dodge-em as to the many wheeled vehicles moving about. Trams were better marked than ever.

Per a recent posting by EAA total airplane count included nearby airports. AFAIK you are correct, attendance was based on entries. Those of us with weekly would count as 7.
    Last edited by CHICAGORANDY; 08-04-2022 at 12:30 PM.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Thanks much. My wife will be pleased!