Thread: AirVenture merch

AirVenture merch

The racks in almost every shop are filled with 3x/4X shirts. Seems like a huge waste of money for them to have such a surplus of clothing no one is buying. Overheard a lot people upset there wasn’t M-XL available still. Anyone know the reasoning behind this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The EAA Warehouse seems to have the best selection. I usually buy my shirts on Monday morning as all of the common sizes (M - XL) tend to sell out early in the week and are pretty much picked over by Wednesday.

If you missed out a shirt that you like, watch the online EAA store. After AirVenture they usually pull all remaining inventory and list online, which often includes shirt sizes that may have been sold out at the show.

I usually buy a 3x shirt every year for a relative who can't physically make the show due to a disability.

Quote Originally Posted by azmedic85355 View Post
    The racks in almost every shop are filled with 3x/4X shirts. Seems like a huge waste of money for them to have such a surplus of clothing no one is buying. Overheard a lot people upset there wasn’t M-XL available still. Anyone know the reasoning behind this?
    The few times I've been to AV I've faced entirely the opposite problem: All the larger T-shirts were sold out, and just S and M available. Obviously, they're making an attempt to balance the number of each size they order, and that's got to be a thankless job.

As Jeremy suggests, watch the online EAA Store listing for the upcoming weeks. Came to Oshkosh for an event about two weeks after AV 2019, found a T-shirt my (big) size in the EAA store.

Ron Wanttaja

The shirt I wanted at OSH22 but didn't get was the EAA Young Eagles 30th anniversary combo pack that featured a hat and t-shirt. It quickly sold out Monday or Tuesday. When I went Monday no mediums were in stock. I hope that they restock this item for people to purchase!
    Last edited by FlyinAdamBadger; 08-05-2022 at 06:48 PM.