Hello, newb questions coming. They should be easy, but I can't find a clear answer.

1. How would you best describe Paul's Woods? Great area for tents/early arrivals/fills up quick, but what else is it? What am I missing?
2. What is Audrey's Park? I see it on the map, authorized camping only, not open to the public... but what is it?
3. 101 woods... on Google Maps, it looks pretty secluded, by "camp bacon"... same question, what is this?
4. What's the difference between a WIFI hotspot and WIFI Station? These are terms that probably deserve definitions on the EAA maps.
5. Golf carts - I recall seeing golf carts in the past, but not seeing anything that exclusively allows or prohibits them.
6. "Self Leveling Scooters" are not allowed, but Segways are? What about OneWheels? They're not "self leveling", better described as a motorized personal transportation device. Are these allowed in Camp Scholler?
7. Bike Corrals - what can be checked into the bike corrals, just bikes? BYO security devices?
8. Are there any food vendors or food trucks at Camp Scholler, or just within the EAA grounds? I see a food truck by the fly-in theater on google earth, is that the only area and is it open/available prior to the start of the big event?
9. Bring your own fire pit and find firewood locally? like a solo fire pit, would that work? DNR has rules on how far you can travel with firewood, so source it somewhere in town or does camp scholler have wood available? Are fire pits even common at airventure?