Thread: This years airshow live coverage.. Thank you!

This years airshow live coverage.. Thank you!

A big shoutout and thank you to all the EAA staff that work on the webcams and daily airshow filming. I just watched a bit of todays show and am still watching the Honor flight coverage.

The quality of the stream is amazing! The skill and therefore the quality of the camera person is also exceptional !! The best year ever..

Keep up the great work this year and already looking forward to next year. Please keep everything like this year or better if that’s even possible.

Enjoy the rest of the show and thanks again..

I agree, One small criticism (small) A few less crowd shots and announcer shots. But definitely much better than past years.

Due to a series of unfortunate events, I was unable to get to OSH this year. The cameras and show coverage was awesome. It was almost like being there, without the heat, and able to immediately teleport from location to location. The walking around camera was particularly nice.
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

I second all the compliments. Due to medical issues, we missed Oshkosh this year, but we were able to see a LOT of the airshows online. We were even able to view EAA video on our "smart" TV. The video coverage was really excellent, including the "around the grounds". THANK YOU for your great work!

I know a couple of the guys who do this work. They really try hard. I'll let them know you appreciated their work.
    Bryan

Houston