Thread: Daily weather brief for U.S. and southern Canada

Daily weather brief for U.S. and southern Canada

For those that may be interested, on March 1st I started broadcasting a live daily weather brief every morning at 7:15 a.m. eastern time on YouTube Live. Some of you may remember the A.M. Weather program that was broadcast every morning from Owings Mills, Maryland through Maryland Public TV and funded through a grant from the FAA and made available on member PBS stations. Well, that program ended in the mid-90s.

In some ways very similar to that program, the goal of The Daily EZ Weather Brief is to provide general aviation pilots with a brief weather overview of today's weather impacts across the conterminous U.S. and southern Canada. If you can't watch it live, it is being recorded and will be available on the EZWxBrief YouTube channel shortly after the live broadcast. Please note that the live broadcast and recorded video is being freely offered for educational and entertainment purposes only and should not substitute as a formal weather briefing as required by 14 CFR 91.103. Hopefully you can tune in every now and then and subscribe if you find it helpful.

BTW, I will be repeating my daily weather roundup leading up to AirVenture again this year as mentioned in this thread from last year.
    Last edited by scottd; 04-19-2022 at 06:28 AM.

The Daily EZ Weather Brief for Tuesday, April 19th

The Daily EZ Weather Brief for today is available here.
    Last edited by scottd; 05-05-2022 at 01:08 PM.