The current Russian (I almost typed Soviet) threat to the Ukraine kept me up last night past 1:35 AM until 5 this morning and now into the day. My first experience with combat information in 1965 was with combat damage reports from the Navy Safety Center in San Bruno, California. I was given the data as part of an exercise at Douglas Aircraft to decide to produce new build AD's/ A-1 "Skyraiders". I ordered a diecast model which was slated to arrive on the fifth but arrived yesterday. I have it over with my jet and fanjet USAF 1/100th models though it is 1/110 th. I tried to join various aerobatic, V/STOL and military organizations in addition to EAA and got chased off two years ago. I hoped to expand on my Navy "Tailhook" ties into USAF ties. The A-10 and women pilots Ernst and McSally as retired colonels also left me at political contributions if wanted only. My opinion based on the aircraft I analyzed that went into inventory and remained there until now is that "we can beat those guys!" I masked my local excitement here in the preparations and Marathon, Half and 5K. What Next!