Thread: Anyone have experience with Advanced International Aviation Academy in Sacramento, CA

Anyone have experience with Advanced International Aviation Academy in Sacramento, CA

Hi there - I'm looking to get my Sport Pilot certificate - and it seems like Advanced International Aviation Academy has a nice setup where I could fly with them 3-4 times a week, and get my ticket in 2-3 months (depending on how fast I pick it up, etc.).

Has anyone used them for flight training, and have any feedback for me? Did you have a good experience, etc?

Thanks very much.

I'm nowhere near that area, but if you don't get much help, it's fine to take one or two lessons to try it out, then change schools if you're not happy with the results.

Larry N.

Ah -thanks. I didn't give my full story. I live fulltime in my Motorhome, and my wife and I are exploring the country for a few years. I work Mon-Fri as a Software Engineer - so I work remotely.

I'm not IN California at the moment, and we would plan our route next spring to do flight training, and visit family in Northern California at the same time.

So unfortunately I can't really try them out before we commit to being in the area.