Thread: Hawker Hart Scale Version

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Redesigning while 'remaining faithful' to the original will be a monumental task.
    And be aware of the handling issues that crop up when scaling down. Look back at the little replica WW2 fighters from the '80s & '90s, where stall speeds & pitch sensitivity were, shall we say, attention getting.

Andy: Might pop over to Theaerdrome.com and the Replica Aircraft forum. Some of the guys there might know if one has ever been done, or if someone has done any work on designing one.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Andy, I ran across some info in a email that might interest you. I have an acquaintance that has been working off and on, on the drawings for a Hart replica. Don't know the size, or current status, but can ask if you are interested. Drop me an email.

Could swear I responded to this but don't see my response in the thread. Anyway, sorry for the delay, but definitely interested. My email is ahhkydd@gmail.com.

Will drop him a note this afternoon, Andy. Depending on what's going on in his world, it may be as much as a month before I hear back from him. I've been doing some research for him off and on over the last couple of years for a project he's working on and just sent him a note last week.

Andy: I've heard back from my friend. He's thinking hard about doing a Hart. Will let him know that you are quite interested.