Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vehicle Passes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Berson View Post
    Uber/Lyft pickup points are shown on the Airventure map.
    Sigh. I know that. Unfortunately I still have to get all of our crap from the plane to that point. The whole objective of this exercise is to try and do it without loading and unloading multiple times in the process. If that's what we have to do, then so be it, but I figured it's worth exploring all the options.
    Todd “I drink and know things” Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

The number is the two primary driver's cell phone. I'm a little reticent to give it out at this point. Remind me just before next year's show.

Understand completely and will do -- Thanks !
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Auburntsts View Post
    Sigh. I know that. Unfortunately I still have to get all of our crap from the plane to that point. The whole objective of this exercise is to try and do it without loading and unloading multiple times in the process. If that's what we have to do, then so be it, but I figured it's worth exploring all the options.
    I was thinking you could taxi the plane to that point on the field. But I don't know if they allow airplanes to taxi around or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Berson View Post
    I was thinking you could taxi the plane to that point on the field. But I don't know if they allow airplanes to taxi around or not?
    Ummm, no that wouldn’t be practical. I take it you haven’t flown into Osh before. Even if I could taxi wherever I wanted (which you can’t), the Uber/Lyft pickup points are off the airport outside the perimeter fence. The scale of the online maps kinda hides the impracticality of your suggestion, but I do appreciate your thinking.
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I know it's long after the show is over, I just wanted to say that I used Kobussen to get us back to our plane in the GAP in the N40. Pulled right up to our plane, just $25 from the dorms. Very pleased with their service, will continue to use them in the future.