Thread: Day 3 of 9

Day 3 of 9

Or the first Official opening day, your pick.

Large crowds as were expected I think. Things are less confusing now that the Yellow route is in full service. I conducted on Blue again today so I have no feedback on how things without the Green route went? I actually DO like the new Yellow/Blue terminal across the street from exhibit hangar 'B' . Much less confusion and pedestrian hazards than it was changing in the middle of the street.

I received no pleasant comments about our not stopping at Vintage/the Flight line, and several expressing an opposite view point about having to either walk from Hangar B to Vintage or all the way back from the Hangar Cafe. I suppose them there Northwest U folks were of sound limb and great energy when they suggested dropping two valuable items from the tram transport system. But one day they will be old enough to realize why us geezers need wheeled transport assists and hate their guts - lol

I toured a couple of the exhibit hangars this afternoon, to ME it looks like a decrease in the number of vendors and an increase in the amount of aisle space, no doubt largely due to Covid related uncertainties. Once again my little feeb-geezer scooter performed like a champ allowing me to check out whatever I wanted without exhaustion or knee pain. I won't buy this particular model, but do believe I will investigate the marketplace when I get back home.

As I did yesterday here's three things you missed from my conducting, for your amusement...... or not - lol

"Sad news from the digital world- Fenster Jacobs, considered the man who invented "Auto Correct", passed away this Saturday. His funnel is tomato."

and

"20 years ago she made me the happiest man in the world.......when she signed them divorce papers."

and last and least -

"I bought a new dog for $5000 from the pet shop today, the store owner says the dog can do magic tricks. It's a Labracadbrador."

See y'all tomorrow.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Keepem' comin' Randy ! How about a picture or two of the scooter, and you of course.
    Bob, stuck at home with a cold !

Big Grin

kudo's Randy keep em coming

Great idea - I'll try to remember to take a few geezer selfies tomorrow.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln