Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have any "Camp Scholler Express Arrival" received tickets/wristband yet?

Have any "Camp Scholler Express Arrival" received tickets/wristband yet?

In May, I paid for camping and a wristband in exchange for 'express arrival' at camp scholler arriving the 19th.

I haven't received my camping stuff nor wristband yet.

Everything online was "NO REFUNDS. PURCHASE FINAL" etc.

But, what's my recourse for not receiving anything? Contest with my credit card?

I think calling the merchant before the credit card company.

I got an email yesterday stating that my tickets/wrist bands have been sent and should receive them within 5 to 7 days. I was going to purchase Aircraft Camping tickets at the same time but they said to get them when I get there.
    Bob

The site you purchased these from (assuming you bought from the site directly linked from the EAA) said they would be sending out the packets the first week of July. It was also noted on the final checkout page and the post-purchase summary, IIRC.

I am waiting on my weekly admission and camping credentials as well.

EAA Staff / Moderator
    All -- Express Arrival wristbands/passes are being mailed out this week. This was also noted on the Express Arrival page when you made your purchase. You should start receiving them either this weekend or next week. If you have any further concerns, please email our member services team at membership@eaa.org.

Yup mine arrived this weekend and were even forwarded from Atlanta to our vacation address here in Wisconsin. I was sweating that part. Ordered my parking pass separately and it arrived to. Good job
    Dave Shaw
    EAA 67180 Lifetime
    Learn to Build, Build to Fly, Fly for Fun

I will be aircraft camping and my tickets and wristbands came today.
    Bob

I jumped the gun, obviously, when I started the post. My packet of stuff arrived today.

Thanks to EAA and Airbus for a really nice, professional presentation. I was expecting a glorified manila envelop with the stuff inside that. I was pleasantly surprised by material that made me even more excited than I already am!